Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

bill gates goes to rome

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
So the Vatican calls Microsoft, says the Pope wants to give Bill Gates a sainthood for his services to the church. Bill immediately flies to Rome and goes for his audience with the Pope. The Pope greets him, "Bill, Bill, glad you could come". Bill replies, "Well, Mr Pope, this sure is an honor, but I'm kind of unsure why you called me, I mean I'm not even a Catholic. Do you need a donation" The Pope waves away Bill Gates' checkbook. "No money, Bill, it's Windows, we love Windows! Windows has saved the Church. For this, we want to make you a saint. Saint Bill, sounds good, eh?" He waves his hand at the rows of statutes of saints from days gone by. Bill is so happy, he asks the Pope, "so what version of Windows do you use, Vista, or maybe XP? You waiting for Windows 7?" The Pope shakes his head, as if to clear a misunderstanding. "No, no, we don't use Windows. We're not stupid.!" Bill is confused now. "But.. but…" The Pope continues, "You see, Bill, the Church needs new souls. We always need more souls. That's why we love Windows, it's the best thing that happened for the Church in the last twenty years. People don't believe in Heaven, unless there is a real and tangible Hell!"

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu