Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Change

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas

Hi everyone,

Me and the admins have been discussing this for months. And it's about time we have let you fellow members know what will be happening on the forum. It's time for change. Big change. Not a simple theme change or software upgrade. It'll be more than that.

What you will witness is going to be spectacular. The biggest change in the history of Hackers Alliance, aside from the entire forum being changed from Forumotion to a vBulletin forum with a .com domain.
What the site is going to experience is not only a theme change, but software change. No upgrades. Hackers Alliance will be run by new forum software. There will be forum changes, staff changes and some new additional features you will all love.

Although, I have to keep information disclosed :ninja:. All I can tell you is change won't happen soon.

The picture I have posted will probably be the logo if I can't make one any better. The new look is going to have the same colors as before. I am deciding to either do a white and blue theme or black and blue as defaults, or both.

I'm open to suggestions. I'd be happy to know what you guys wish to see on the new forum :D.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu