Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

D@RK~N3YO hack PSP

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

_D@RK~N3YO_

May 11, 2011
Hi everybody!

I have crack my PSP with a downgrader 6.38 to 6.20 official!
After I have take TN hen ...And after I have install 6.38 ME ...[custom firmware]
I'm very very very HAPPY now!
Now I'm going to install nitePR for SW battlefront elite squadron and become a realy hacker on sw es! :evilyes:

Sorry for my bad english.Don't forget I'm 14 years old and I'm French.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

_D@RK~N3YO_

May 11, 2011
Yes a downgrader exists,but there is new...
How can I install NitePR I don't understand because I believe I should a custom firmware M33 and I can't use a 6.38 ME...

HELP ME please!:beer:

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
That'a right. You can't use Nitepr in a ME firmware, as far as I know. I think you could in PRO firmwares but I'm not so sure.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Yes, M33 is, in my opinion, the best firmware. But if you have a PSP 3000 or PSPGo you won't be able to go to M33.

_D@RK~N3YO_

May 11, 2011
Okey but I have a PSP 2004 with a datacode 8B.
So I'm going to downgrade at new my PSP for return to firmware official 6.20 and after What can I install ? [TN_HEN?] for install a custom firmware M33?
Can you give me andvice about M33 for install after nitePR for SW Elite squadron??

SORRY for my bad english ;)

Hi,

My psp is to a CFW: HEN 6.20 TN-D
I continue my research for arrive on CFW M33 ;)
See u later :)

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I don't advise on upgrading if you plan on going to M33. Not sure what you should do next. I haven't done lots of hacking on the PSP anymore.

Moved to PSP Help.

Last edited:

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
I would defiantly recommend using m33. all though like pimpin, i havent turned my psp on in months.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu