Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Errors

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Recently, the site got a little screwed up. For example you might get errors saying
Code:
[B]Deprecated[/B]:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in [B][path]/[/B][B]includes/init.php[/B] on line [B]142[/B]

[B]Deprecated[/B]:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in [B][path]/[/B][B]includes/init.php[/B] on line [B]211[/B]

[B]Deprecated[/B]:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in [B][path]/includes/init.php[/B] on line [B]389[/B]

[B]Deprecated[/B]:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in [B][path]/[/B][B]includes/class_core.php[/B] on line [B]2552[/B]
I don't know what happened last night, and I'm trying to fix these errors. I've only fixed a Cookie error that doesn't let you login. Although I'm not sure if doing that was safe, inform me if you know it is not. If you cannot login, please tell me. If you're a guest that can't login because of this error, message me on AIM: pspfx2.

Because of these errors, the shoutbox won't be able to function normally. Your shout sends and show in the archive but throws out errors on the archive page.

I've also uploaded a backup from last night to see if this was fixed but it didn't get fixed. I'm not sure why or how. Anyway, since of the backup the two new people that registered were deleted because the backup was 4 hours old before those two registered. And some posts were lost.

Please be patient about errors you will get in the future. I will keep you updated if errors are fixed, or possibly, everything fixed. Thanks ^_^

Notes:
HTML:
7:07 PM PST 3-19-11:
deleted line 3283 "echo "
Warning: $errstr in $errfile on line $errline
";" which cleared all errors from forum; nothing fixed on shoutbox. whitespace?

2:18 PM PST 3-29-11
deleted lines that cause the errors. more errors occur. adding line 3283 creates same error.

Last edited:

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Awkward. Everything is fixed and how it was...I have no idea what happened. Anywho, everything seems how it's supposed to be. If you see any more errors, please post here so I can try to find them out.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu