Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Hiring new modertors!

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
The staff here at HA have decided to choose new moderators/Super moderators.
The new mods have been decided but still being discussed about. If you wish to apply for a moderator or Super moderator, PM me or Double_0_negative then me and the staff will decide the new moderators!

Jellyforme

Oct 11, 2010
Oh. Most sites have the moderator monitoring all the sections but the super mod has more privileges and more moderating power than the normal mod so that's what I thought it was like here. My bad :eek:

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
You don't have to post an "application" in the thread. In the first post I said to PM me. Do so.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
The decision of the final moderators is done for. From the delay because of the downtime, we had a good discussion (me and Double) about the mods. Will be hearing from the next announcement soon!

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu