Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

How to patch ISOs to play on every CFW!

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
1. Create an ISO of whatever 6.20+ (6.30 & 6.31) required game.

2. Open that ISO in UMDGEN and browse to PSP_GAME/SYSDIR.

3. Extract EBOOT.BIN to a temporary folder.

4. Use PRXDecrypter to decrypt the extracted EBOOT.BIN file and rename it to EBOOT.OLD.

You need to make a folder called "ENC" in the root of your Memory Stick, and move the extracted EBOOT.BIN file there. This is also where the decrypted EBOOT.BIN will be saved

5. Download and extract the Prometheus ME631 RAR archive so you have a new EBOOT.BIN and many other prx files.

6. Add the EBOOT.OLD (the one you just decrypted), EBOOT.BIN and all those the PRX files (from the Prometheus folder) to PSP_GAME/SYSDIR in UMD GEN.

It should look something like this, if you did that correctly:

7. Save your ISO, and try it out!

Don't forget to click the
button! :D

Last edited:

cr4zy_dude_h4x

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 19, 2010
wow thanks :D ive always wondered how to do this, but couldn't find a tut. so if i do this, i dont have to find patched games anymore?

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu