Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

[Introduction] Blake

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Blake

Jan 17, 2011
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread. This thread's content will be based on the following: My Introduction

It's going to be a very basic thread, as there isn't much that I can do to introduce myself, than to let you think what you want.

My birthday was January 10th and for my birthday I got a PlayStation 3 Move System bundle. (I had actually received this for Christmas.)

I obtained the following games: Assassin's Creed I and II, Assassin's Creed: The Brotherhood, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty: Black OPs, Socom: Confrontation with the Mic.

I am 17 (seventeen) years old, and my name is Blake. I don't mind what you call me, so long as it is appropriate. I know someone who reads this is going to say to themselves, 'In that case I am going to call you.. {insert something inappropriate}'.

In that case, I tell that person or persons this; Please, grow up soon and move out of your parents' basement.

Like I said earlier, I had been given a PlayStation 3 for my birthday. It was loaded or stocked with 3.55 Sony Official Firmware.

I like to do more with my devices that is supposedly allowed by their creators (ie. Apple, Sony, Nintendo, etcetera).

I am wanting to get into something, because I have nothing better to do. I don't mind what it is, although that's a lie. I want to get into programming of some sort. If you have some serious experience in this field, please contact me. I am a serious learner, if you will, and will show progress through the results I give to you, my "teacher".

Moving on, I guess this is the end of the road. If there is anything more that you wish to know, go ahead and ask. I will answer any and all questions that are aimed in my direction.

Sincerely,
Blake

P.S. Zombies will take over the Earth one day; soon.

P.S.S. In case you don't understand, the first P.S. was supposed to be a joke, humor.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu