Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Malicious script fixed

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Recently after I bought the domain back, there has been huge amounts of .htaccess files on the server. This explains the random glitching of smilies (IE, the :awe: smiley sometimes turns into a post smiley [
]) and also explains Double's recent encounters with malware alerted by the trusty Avast. Since this malware has been injected as of 7/17, it has been here for a long time. I recommend ALL of you to scan your computer with an anti virus and anti malware. This should fix slow loading times of the site and increase SEO because this redirects bots and sometimes (hopefully not) visitors/guests.

After hours (literally, 2 hours) of Googling it seems it is a server side issue. Our host is vulnerable to the attack, no matter if we changed our passwords. This is why we need to switch hosts.

I recommend you people to change your passwords also and delete tracing history and such. Right now I am contacting my host to check for vulnerabilities and see if this rogue .htaccess file comes back. If it doesn't, we are safe for now.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu