Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

New rule concerning inactive accounts

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Okay guys activity on the forum has gotten low and a friend of mine thought a new rule we both could use (for both our forums) and it is a really great rule.

If your account has ZERO posts, your account will be deleted. This does not mean, make one post, get what you want, then leave and never come back. If you are inactive without an explanation, don't bother logging back in. If you attempt to make a new user under the same IP, you'll be IP banned. If you register over a proxy, enjoy your stay until we find out its you from the banned IP. This rule is in effect for accounts that have registered after this announcement has been posted. I do not want to delete 600+ inactive accounts :disgusted:. Accounts older than 2 months with zero posts and activity will be deleted.

You may think this can probably lower activity and make the site look smaller, but not really. It will encourage you to post content to make the site have higher activity

I hope you guys understand this new rule and hope you will follow it :D.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu