Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

New Userbars

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
Hello everyone. for the last couple days, i have been working on dynamic userbars for every user on HA, so here they are. anywhere you want to put your userbar (your sig for example) this is the image link

http://hackers-alliance.com/userbar.php?id=1

change the id to your user id. (if you need help figuring it out, we can help). the one above is pimpin's for example and this is what it looks like if you put it in img tags

right now you can see it gives post and word count, and eventually its going to give the online/offline status for the user (i just got to decrypt the ways of vbulletin sessions first)

Last edited:

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
Nice, I would say more but....

Oh, maybe add a little color :)

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
hrm, thats a good idea, maybe ill add an option to pic what color you want

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
color will come today as soon as i finish my programs for my java class :D

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu