Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

paste your clickboard game!

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
okay, so the point of this game is to paste whatever is on your clickboard at the time. no cheating! ill start

A 10.5 g bullet embeds itself in a 0.450 kg block, which is attached to a spring of force constant 30.2 N/m. If the maximum compression of the spring is 1.7 cm, find the following.

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
If Not IsNothing(Request("theme")) Then
Select Case (Request("theme"))
Case "Green"
Profile.UserTheme = "GreenTheme"
Case "Pink"
Profile.UserTheme = "PinkTheme"
End Select
End If

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
BufferedReader in;
try{
in = new BufferedReader(
new InputStreamReader(
data.openStream()));
}
catch (IOException ex) {
throw new RuntimeException(ex);
}

String inputLine = "";
String html = "";
try{
while ((inputLine = in.readLine()) != null)
html = html + "\n" + inputLine;
in.close();
}
catch (IOException ex) {
throw new RuntimeException(ex);
}
output.setText("");
output.append(html);
}
catch(MalformedURLException u) {
output.setText("");
output.append("Please Enter a Valid server. \nexample:\nhttp://hackers-alliance.com");

}

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Harvesting

Crops can be harvested at any time by using the left-click of any tool, but will only yield wheat when the crop turns yellow and has no green left on the tips (not pictured in the image below). Harvesting crops at this time will yield between zero to three seeds, and one item of wheat, which can be crafted into Bread.

cr4zy_dude_h4x

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 19, 2010
rking Online?

Kelly Richards never thought that she would, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home wit

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
public boolean sameStarChar(String str) {
boolean check = true;
for(int i = 0; i < str.length(); i++) {
if(i != str.length() - 1 && Character.toString(str.charAt(i)).equals("*")) {
if(i != 0 && Character.toString(str.charAt(i - 1)).equals(Character.toString(str.charAt(i + 1)))) {
} else if(i == 0) {
} else {
return false;
}
}
}
return true;
}

Black7Magic

Oct 16, 2010
Options
Quote message in reply?