Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

PC Games 1.2GHZ or under

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Equin0x

VIP User
V I P
Sep 10, 2010
East Coast
hi i dont know where to look for pc games that require a processor speed of 1.2 or lower, if any of you know any games that have that requirement feel free to post it, im looking for new games to play :).

Currently owned games
  • Doom 3
  • Plants vs. Zombies
  • Halo 1
  • Worms 4
  • GTA: San Andreas

Last edited:

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
doom might work, its a pretty old game, but what matters more then the processors speed is how many cores it has and what the gfx card is. you can buy a new alienware computer today (the m11x) that has a speed of 1.2GHz but 4 cores and a good gfx card, so it can play most new gammes

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
hi i dont know where to look for pc games that require a processor speed of 1.2 or lower, if any of you know any games that have that requirement feel free to post it, im looking for new games to play :).

Currently owned games
  • Doom 3
  • Plants vs. Zombies
  • Halo 1
  • Worms 4
  • GTA: San Andreas
Really depends. If you have a decent video card and ram, you can get around with a shitty CPU, but it will bottleneck the machine, you would really be better off upgrading sometimes soon

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
ATI Radeon HD3200
eh i dont know, that card is pretty old, and it was the mid/bottom of the line when it was released

2 cores is okay, but with an amd processor (which im guessing that you have according to the specs), is going to be slightly slower then an intel processor

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I have an AMD Athlon 64 processor 3500+ 2.20 GHz.
It's eh. Every game runs really sluggish.

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
doom might work, its a pretty old game, but what matters more then the processors speed is how many cores it has and what the gfx card is. you can buy a new alienware computer today (the m11x) that has a speed of 1.2GHz but 4 cores and a good gfx card, so it can play most new gammes
Anyone who buys an alienware doesn't know anything about PC's because if they did they would know they were ripped off

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu