Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Play astroids on any website - Destroy the page!

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
hey everyone. here is some really cool javascript code i found. lets you play asteroids on any webpage, and blow up the page. just copy and paste the code into your address bar and start blowing parts of the page up.

use arrow key to control ship
space to fire

Code:
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
Cool, Now I have a way to let out my anger on the site :)

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
Cool, Now I have a way to let out my anger on the site
lol if you want, it works on anysite tho, not just this on

post screenshots of the sites you destroy :D

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
nice :D

i found a cool little trick. if you keep clicking in the address bar and hitting enter, you can make multiple ships.

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
Very violent. but fun. Not fun as in xbox or PSP fun, but still entertaining.

Gaming-Virus

Skinny Ass Pants, Fresh Pair of Vans, Got a mean a
Administrator
Dec 12, 2010
USA
I have added this to my site, you may now access this by using the following code.

Code:
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='http://harrisonw1337.tk/astroids/asteroids.min.js';void(0);

Last edited:
This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu