Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

PS3 Jailbreak + hacking

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

jackbrain

Jan 3, 2011
I am going to be getting a PS3 soon, and i have heard alot about "jailbreaking"... what are the consequences of this? also, what other hacks are available to do with a USB flash drive like xbox??

Last edited by a moderator:

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Well first, refrainm from posting large images and putting a "signature" into your post. Put it in your User CP. If you want the links to that stuff, PM me and ill send them to you.

Anyway, I'm not sure about the jailbreaking consequences, except not being able to access PSN. And you can use that USB thing that costs a little bit of $ to jailbreak it.

Oh, and moved to the PS3 Chat.

Jellyforme

Oct 11, 2010
The only consequence is, as Pimpin said, no PSN and if you pirate games and Sony finds out you'll get banned.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
hurry and get it fast as geohot is being sued right now :eek:

Last edited:

Equin0x

VIP User
V I P
Sep 10, 2010
East Coast
most likely you will get banned, so completely shut off any connection from your ps3 to the internet to be safe, also you are risking your ps3 to brick and losing blu ray playback.
Posted via Mobile Device

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu