Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

PSP battery exploded!!!!!

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Equin0x

VIP User
V I P
Sep 10, 2010
East Coast
at about 7:00 to 7:30pm today i began to open my battery which was supposedly overcharged, so while opening i saw sparks i was like 'wtf???' so later on the battery made a hissing sound and acid/flames were pissing out (at this moment i crapped myself) so after the whole thing ended i noticed that my psp was right next to it!!! but the most important part is that i didnt die thank god, it went thru my bed sheets and i got pics which will be up soon since im on psp.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Lmao holy shit. That happened to me before. But the battery started oozing out green shit. Never touched it and I started to run the battery dry so I can clean the green shit. Everything is fine now. nothing up at all. :)

lol btw you're supposed to let the battery dry before you open it up >.<

XX_BiGFooTT_XX

Nov 3, 2010
my battery blew up when i tryied to make it a pandora battery. i accidently cut the battery in stead while opening it

Hack_beyond

Nov 25, 2010
Saturn
Lmao be careful xD
Heres a tip guys when making a pandora make sure the battery is OUT OF BATTERY! it will reduce the electric flow! ^_^

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu