Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Rap Battle

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Ruffian

Congratulations, you found text. Want a cookie?
Oct 9, 2010
As they call it: "The game"
Rules of the Playground
  • Don't censor yourself. That's fucking stupid.
  • You must diss the last poster. If you want to get back at someone, wait 'til they get back up.
  • Nothing personal. I don't want to see any personal shit. That includes family members and stupid ass mom jokes (your mother outta raised you better).
  • Think up your own lyrics. Don't go copying some song lyrics. If it's some generic crap, it's possible that it's been in like fifty songs already, but then that's your fault for not being creative.
That being said...

Who in the HA's got something to say to me? I'm ready to tear up anyone willing to speak. Try to phase me, I evade these weak joints that you raise to me. I blaze through every day like a flame - I'm dark-proof - I spark through every phrase you spew. Sit back, watch me amaze you - my words raise the roof. Who can attempt to retaliate? Don't try too hard, lightweight.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
this post isn't a rap so don't bother saying anything to me now

It's fine if you don't censor yourself. Just don't abuse it. that is all.

Equin0x

VIP User
V I P
Sep 10, 2010
East Coast
^^^^^ did that count?
yo who are you coming up on our turf, you should stop trying you little smurf,
come spit some more words im having fun, whos next dont try to throw some puns.

lol please dont take it personally :p nice to meet you :)

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
No, it didn't count. Since I'm an admin, I can have fun here and kill your raps ;).

I come to your little "turf" because it's my turf. I own it all. You may have fun, but I'm not making any puns.

Ruffian

Congratulations, you found text. Want a cookie?
Oct 9, 2010
You own the title but the skill is vital, it takes real will to make the vinyl. You're a smurf on your own turf, because when I drop bombs you know I stay on top - the winnin's nonstop. My lyrics cause a fission, light up the ignition, and there's no omission from my ambition so do the addition and make your volition: stay in place or prepare for deposition.

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
Lets have a gang war. But no killing in the war, only you have to beat the other gang by rapping someone.

Last edited:
This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu