Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Task Manager Plus Test

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
i think i might have posted this somewhere else already, but it looks great.

a few things i noticed:

the HDD tab adds a extra hd everytime you goto it. also it shows 4 logical cores when i have 8

other then that nice job

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
i think i might have posted this somewhere else already, but it looks great.

a few things i noticed:

the HDD tab adds a extra hd everytime you goto it. also it shows 4 logical cores when i have 8

other then that nice job
Yea the HDD thing was fixed, as for logical windows sees it a different way. I guess it's counting the thread

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
No errors. It just says TaskManagerPlus.exe has stopped working.
Gonna have to get on teamviewer when you log on xfire, might have something to do with the fact you are using a watered down version of windows

1UP

Nov 3, 2010

Now this is starting to look like task manager, it now grabs the PID, Session Number and the memory it is taking up all in the same window

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu