Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

We're back!

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
As all of you know, the site's been down for a week. The host was hacked and they lost the client accounts. Our DB from 1/27 (before we went down) didn't work, and the other ones either. the only one that did work was from 1/19. So we lost some members and posts.

If you were a registered user on and after 1/27, register again.

Jellyforme

Oct 11, 2010
I came here earlier today and it took me to the site index o.o By the way, did you change the site? It looks different.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
No, I didn't change it that much. Just added some new rank images, fixed the home page and fixed some errors and added stuff that was lost.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
And we're back again. Guess what guys. We got hacked for the 2nd time! If you weren't here when we got hacked the first, it was Warlock who did it.

Anyway, it wasn't much of a serious hack. Everything is back how it's supposed to be. If there's anything suspicious you see or anything missing, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY!

Also the most important part:

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu