Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Alarm Clock

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

1UP

Nov 3, 2010

How it works:

By default it includes one badass song. Or you can add your own for the alarm. The time shows up (military) and simply edit 00:00:00 (hours, minutes, seconds) make sure you select your song before you click start. To select your song, go to the drop down box at the bottom and click on it.
Download

Reactions: Double_0_negative

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
hrm, cool, this would be much cooler then waiting up to anything beeping. yoiu should make it so that it wakes up your computer also. i know you can do that with scheduled task and all, but it would be cool to have it built in

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
hrm, cool, this would be much cooler then waiting up to anything beeping. yoiu should make it so that it wakes up your computer also. i know you can do that with scheduled task and all, but it would be cool to have it built in
I don't really know anyone who uses hibernation anymore, only because it makes the PC slower on coming out of it

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I use hibernation mode. It doesn't slow my PC down

Anyway I would agree with double if it automatically turned on your PC for an alarm clock then again it might take a while for it to boot up.

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
not hibernation, but normal sleep/suspend
It should actually still work now that I think about it. Most AV's when they detect something (even if the pc is suspended) will still send a sound. It might not and I'll pry have to go back in and add that. The people I know who did use this usually have their pc on 24/7 like myself

I use hibernation mode. It doesn't slow my PC down

Anyway I would agree with double if it automatically turned on your PC for an alarm clock then again it might take a while for it to boot up.
It's hard to slow down something that is already slow, when it goes into hibernation everything in ram goes to the page file, so when you come out, yes it is slower because it has to bring anything that is active back to ram

Last edited:

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
okay, lol i usally have mine on 18/7 lol i turn it off/ put it to sleep at nights, so this would be a good feature

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu