Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Building computer help

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Alright gentlemen I need your help. I am trying to build a new computer. Can you guys recommend me good parts for non-intense gaming (I play minecraft, Team fortress 2, etc.) so I can save money. My budget is $500-$600. ;)

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
When you say you want to build a computer is that because of saving money or you want to put in specific parts. Because there are a lot of computers that are pretty good for about $600-$700. I got one that was a student edition and comes with MS Office installed and a 2 year warrentee

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
When you say you want to build a computer is that because of saving money or you want to put in specific parts. Because there are a lot of computers that are pretty good for about $600-$700. I got one that was a student edition and comes with MS Office installed and a 2 year warrentee
One that is good for non intense gaming. I'm thinking of getting a GTX 570 for the gfx card and an AMD phenom to save money.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
if your getting a amd cpu wait a couple months for the bulldozer cards to come out. theres a 8 core, hyperthreaded with turbo bost for like $240 i think ( prize could be wrong but its verry low)

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu