Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Changes for the new year

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
Hello everyone, and happy new year again! we have made some changes to the forum for the new year. first off, we removed some of the inactive forums, the ps2 forum and the Odessa forum. We have removed the team Odessa for now for various reasons, one being that the coders are busy with other stuff like school atm. Odessa will be re added when they have time again.

also for the new year, special bonuses, everyone will get a 100% vbux increase for the next week on every post that they make. also, all referrals will receive 5000 times increase in vbux per referral. that's 50000vbux per referral!

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Expect bigger changes this year. I already have it planned out, now to know how to put everything together. Stay tuned!

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I've disabled the PSP News feeds because it's just the bot posting from QJ. Once the forum gets bigger, I can make a usergroup for people to post news and such. Expect more changes ;).

Ah yes, if you haven't noticed I also uninstalled the vBplaza. Sorry for doing it guys, but it's for security purposes. I will get it back in another while, though so don't get sad. :)

Last edited:
This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu