Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Current Project

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwoapvcTkVU]YouTube - TaskmanagerPlus[/ame]

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
cool :D so is this going to be like a small task manager?
Somewhat, not really made to replace it, though it will have a few things that TM doesn't have. Mainly supposed to be used for people who get locked out of their taskmanager , this will allow them to see what is running, get the location so they can remove possible malware, and restore their user permissions to use TM and regedit

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
Little bit of a bump, but no need to make a new topic for it:

Havent had alot of time to actually work on this, but I picked it back up today, and as of now I fixed the problem with people more then 4 Cores / people with hyper threaded CPU's, so instead of it going off the form it just auto scrolls.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
It's alright since you updated your project.

I gotta say it's some nice improvement right there. Lots of bugs fixed. Now the bars are fixed too. Really can't wait for it to be released.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu