Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

funniest thing in school

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Ok so I was at 5th period Health right? So then this friend behind me says to smell a Trident Layers pack of gum. So I did and I opened it to see if there was any gum. But there was his spit and we both started cracking up like shit. Then an idea popped into my mind and told him to give that pack or gum to random people and tell them to smell it and so they did. They smelled it and opened it up with a special surprise. Then another idea hatched on my head :domo:. I was chewing gum already then I put my chewed gum piece in the pack and gave it to random people. So this guy threw it on the floor across from me then a guy picked it up without us noticing or even planning and we saw him yell out "awwww what the fuck" and threw it on my face. Then the teacher came and grabbed the pack and asked us "What is this?". And the most funnies shit that has happened in my life happened ever.XD He opened the pack and flipped out and literally threw it on my face and the whole class cracked up and me and my friend laughed even harder that tears started to fall from our eyes. Ah, good shit. :mrgreen:

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
Kind of immature, but some may find that funny.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu