Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Gaming-Virus's Application

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Gaming-Virus

Skinny Ass Pants, Fresh Pair of Vans, Got a mean a
Administrator
Dec 12, 2010
USA
1. What position are you applying for? Admin or next best postition.

2. Why do you think you should be accepted for this position? I have impecible credentials ive modded and admined on may different forums over the years. I feel I would be able to contribute greatly to the forum.

3. Do you have any previous experiance at the position you are applying for? Yes ive modded and admined on may different forums over the years

4. How active are you on the forums? Online most of the time wether im at home on my computer or on the go on my droid.

-GV

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
HEHE
28 posts.

Not that I disagree with this as you are a very active helpful member but you could contribute a lot more by posting more. I have not been at this site for at least a month but im still on the leader board for most posts.

Gaming-Virus

Skinny Ass Pants, Fresh Pair of Vans, Got a mean a
Administrator
Dec 12, 2010
USA
HEHE
28 posts.

Not that I disagree with this as you are a very active helpful member but you could contribute a lot more by posting more. I have not been at this site for at least a month but im still on the leader board for most posts.
I completely agree. But a majority of my posts were deleted when the site went back online because the backup was outdated. I will regain my post count.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu