Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Halo: Reach

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
Dont really like it. Played it for like an hour over at my friends house, but dont actually have the game cause I knew it would be a waste of money. If you have a 360 (Hoopefully some of you do) post what you think of the game. Even if you have not played it and even if you do not have an xbox 360. I just want to see whether you guys would like it. Personally, I like Halo 1/2 the best, Halo 3 sucks, and Halo reach is a little better than Halo 3.

cr4zy_dude_h4x

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 19, 2010
i dont have an xbox, but i think that halo is kinda getting old. i mean i guess cod is even older, but at least there games are in different time periods

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
I agree with you on the Halo being all in one time period. I would like Halo much more if there were different times. I know there are, but more major.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
eh, i dont really like either of these games. i havent really played them much, but battle field bad company 2 is much better i think

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu