Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Hey

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Kr4z1

Jan 8, 2011
As obviously as you can see my user name is Kr4z1. To be honest I was in this site before but when it was little my old account name was -=Hollywood Undead=- I believe. My interest are : Music , gaming , somewhat hacking , and reading. Glad to be back in this site since it been a while lol. :| I came here by google lmao I searched MOHH Generators since OHG deleted theirs and saw this first so I came to this site.

~Kr4z1

Last edited:

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
As obviously as you can see my user name is Kr4z1. To be honest I was in this site before but when it was little my old account name was -=Hollywood Undead=- I believe. My interest are : Music , gaming , somewhat hacking , and reading. Glad to be back in this site since it been a while lol. :| I came here by google lmao I searched MOHH Generators since OHG deleted theirs and saw this first so I came to this site.

~Kr4z1
Oh! -=Hollywood Undead=-! Haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back to the site ^_^.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu