Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

[icejaw]Alpha 9 Development thread

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
hey everyone. as most of you know, im now working on my next release of icejaw, alpha 9. ive added something things already, like editor buttons and ive made the backed 2 thousand times more secure (thanks to pspmodandcfw aka Brandon_R). right now im working on implementing a new layout engine which is way more powerful, and adding some settings. ill upload a pre release soon for anyone who wants to start testing. also, ill upload the updated backend for people who want to use it on there server (it is now very secure).

if any one has any ideas/ suggestions, please share :)

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
thanks :). yea, im also working on fixing some of the problems with symbols and stuff, cuase you can have symbols in your password atm, so i need to fix that

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Since there's a PSP homebrew that let's you run java apps (PSPKVM) I'll test it in my PSP :D.

EDIT: Doesn't work. Says it's missing critical information to run the app. :p

Last edited:

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
alright guys, with all the downtime, ive been working on icejaw some, and its almost ready for release. the new features so far are

editor buttons (bold, italic ect,)
improved gui
status bar
info messages
theme chooser
custom servers
server status checker
help
hot keys
preferences

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu