Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

[icejaw]Alpha8 Release!

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
okay guys! here what we have all been waiting for! icejaw alpha 8 is ready for release!

this release took way longer then all the other ones because lots of things changed. two major things made this take a while. first off, i completly rewrote the code from scratch (both the java app and the php backend), and second, you can now Log in!

complete changelog is in the app on the new "welcome page"

download it now and start testing!
http://files.hackers-alliance.com/icejaw/icejaw_alpha8.jar

edit:
people with inferno shoutboxes, it is now ready to be installed on your server! download the zip below, and extract it. put the folder "icejaw" in your forum folder. then edit php_config.php to match your configuration (especially home_dir or it wont work).

if you have any questions, feel free to pm me :)

http://files.hackers-alliance.com/icejaw/icejaw_backend.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: cr4zy_dude_h4x

Jellyforme

Oct 11, 2010
I downloaded it on my new laptop with Windows 7. I like the login and welcome screen that shows what the update added. :D

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
Sweet :D. Glad you like it, and congratz on your new computer :D. Is it good
?

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Lmao those specs are better than my PC. it's a 2.0 D: grats on your new laptop. ICEJAW runs on any OS. Ubuntu not tested :|

Jellyforme

Oct 11, 2010
It doesn't run on Ubuntu for some reason. I tested it. The old one worked but the new one won't. Nobody here uses Ubuntu as their main OS so no big deal at the moment.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
hrm, strange. ill have to try it and see what i can do. it works on mac so thats good :)

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
to find your home directory

Make a file calles dir.php in /icejaw and put this code in it

Code:
<?php

echo getcwd();

?>

Last edited:
This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu