Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

[ICEJAW]Updates

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
hey guys. just wanted to update you guys on the progress of icejaw since i havent had and new releases in a couple days. basicly, this week i have been swamped with homework since its the last week before break, so ive been doing all i can to fit in a spare minute to work on it. currently i am working on alpha 8. for alpha 8 lots of new things are comming.

first off, ive completly rewriten the code from scratch. the first version was way to messy, so i redid it to fix that problem. second, im working on the first implementation of a login system, tha weill actually let you post as your normal user, and last, more for people who want to use this on there site, im working on making it be able to use a configureation file sent by the server.

once its break, ill have more time to work on this and should be able to get the first beta versions pumped out :)

-Double

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu