Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Ideas and Suggestions

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
The current Hackers Alliance forum is nearing its one and a half month mark. over this time we have implemented many things for our users, including the shoutbox bot, user ranks, custom colors, a new theme by me and pimpin and much more.

so now i think its time for you to tell us what you think. how are we doing? what could we do better? what do you want? what can we add to make your time here at hackers alliance more enjoyable? let us know and we will do our best to implement it asap. are we doing really good? or is there something we need to work on? lets us know! remember, this is a community, not a dictatorship, we want to hear from you

- Hackers Alliance

Equin0x

VIP User
V I P
Sep 10, 2010
East Coast
well... one of you copied my PSP font for the logo but its ok lol, ummm maybe a torrents section for those of which download torrents like me know which ones are good.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
The PSP font was on dafont.com...

I don't agree with torrents. ISOs are okay but why torrents? They're basically the same.

Equin0x

VIP User
V I P
Sep 10, 2010
East Coast
yea i got it from there :p and torrents for like pc games since theyre so big, so you dont have to download like 10 parts or whatever.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
you could just put thoose in the downloads section, we dont really need a seperate cat. since they are downloads

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
yea i got it from there :p and torrents for like pc games since theyre so big, so you dont have to download like 10 parts or whatever.
Yes, true. but I once had a torrent that was 1 GB and it said it'll take 3 days for it to convert to an ISO and 4 hours to extract.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Bump.

We need more suggestion if you guys want the site to be more better for the experience of you and others. ;)

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
Make the website more simplistic. More simplistic look, pictures, and colors make people want to use a website more.
Examples of simplistic websites: Click me nao!!!11!!!!
thanks for this list :)
my favorite one of those is this on CodeGreene - We Grow Websites
its very clean/simple/ and very nice looking :) the rest are nice too :)

I like looking at websites like that, they help give me ideas :D

Last edited:

Jellyforme

Oct 11, 2010
I like that one too. I have another idea, double points for posting during the week before Christmas(19-24). :D

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
I like that one too. I have another idea, double points for posting during the week before Christmas(19-24).
hmm, that sounds like a good idea. and there needs to be prizes on thoose days. any ideas on prizes?

Jellyforme

Oct 11, 2010
How about a prize being be able to get any one item from the store except thief? Another one could be a rank of "Winner" or something in Christmas colors that lasts until New Years or longer.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
okay, sounds like a good idea. and the winner who gets the most post during that week gets a custom username color and glow

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
Is there honestly a need for:
gXboxLive Leaderboard Statistics

Doesn't look like it's even being used

Equin0x

VIP User
V I P
Sep 10, 2010
East Coast
is it just me or is this site reeeaaallly laggy? the pages scroll down slowly, im using the newest firefox are you aware of this?

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu