Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Looking for PSP Programmers for Odessa!

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
The Odessa project has been getting slow. I'm at the hinge of disbanding the group.

Currently wanting some PSP Programmers who know how to hex edit PSP stuff and knows PSP C++ in an advanced level.

Of course, if you are interested in this job and you're a guest viewing, I suggest you apply now for a Team Odessa spot. PSP_Lord is currently working on something that should be released in some months or so.

If you have extensive knowledge in PSP programming, why not continue the Odessa Project, and as promised, a custom firmware. I've promised a custom firmware on the name of Hackers Alliance. If possible, I want to recruit a couple of programmers to make a custom firmware with the name Odessa. I.E. 6.xx Odessa-A 1.

This is also for the popularity and traffic for the site, allowing us to be a popular site. Our project will be posted on QJ, PSP-Hacks, and other popular PSP resource sites.

In conclusion, if you have knowledge in PSP programming, please apply for Odessa and make a couple of small projects such as PRXs or Cheat Devices. The main goal here is to create a custom firmware. ;)

Apply now! :awe:

Hack_beyond

Nov 25, 2010
Saturn
I "May" be Qualified for this Group but im still learning about C++ So until im fully 100% i will Definently Apply :)

PSP_Lord

Sep 20, 2010
I "May" be Qualified for this Group but im still learning about C++ So until im fully 100% i will Definently Apply :)
You dont need to know c++ 100%. From my point of view, I even doubht that there is a person in this world, who knows c++ 100%. Just aply whenever you feel like.

-LeetGamer-

Coder
Coder
Oct 17, 2010
There is no one that knows 100% of C++, its always growing with new APIs, game engines, libraries ect.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
There is no one that knows 100% of C++, its always growing with new APIs, game engines, libraries ect.
Of course not. I never said they have to fully know C++ 100% right off the bat and keep up with whatever you just said in this quote.

Jellyforme

Oct 11, 2010
I think he means 100% as in he knows the main parts and how to use them so he can catch onto PSP programming quickly. I'll make a video for it when I get better with video production. I also know some C++ but I stopped using it when my laptop hard drive got wiped.
:sperm::wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

-LeetGamer-

Coder
Coder
Oct 17, 2010
how about plain C?
Posted via Mobile Device
if by "Plain C" you mean console applications then I doubt that is what they are looking for. Why? Because programming on the PSP uses different syntax.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu