Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Minecraft server?

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
64.79.109.180:25568 is the IP. You can also use hostname: pimpincraft.zapto.org:25568. Whitelist is on. Ask on this post if you wish to be whitelisted.

Max players 8 limited so I wont have billions of people join and lag the whole thing.

Nether Enabled

The End Enabled

Monster spawning on

Online Mode is off but may be turned on if unknown players get on and grief.

Staff:
Admins:
pimpinpsp (I'll be adding staff of my site because this server is also for my site)
cisRULEZ

Moderators:
Jellyforme

Members:
Anyone else.

Plugins:
MCTelnet
GroupManager
Essentials
Permissions
EssentialsXMPP
EssentialsGeoIP
EssentialsChat
EssentialsSpawn
Multiverse

It is a survival and creative server. the main map will be creative, but there will be a survival server for those who don't like creative maps. It will be done with the plugin Multiverse.

Last edited:

Equin0x

VIP User
V I P
Sep 10, 2010
East Coast
On another server sounds better since its always up and its less laggy. but you would need to pay. If it was hosted on your PC it would be down often (you wont be leaving your PC on forever lol) and it would be more laggy if your doing other things, but its free.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
We could use Jakebs server, since im a admin and play on it all the time.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Because of how 1.8 is a CPU hog for me, I won't be able to host a server without myself lagging. Server would be fine, though.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Alright, I found a really good host that can host us for a very cheap price for $5 a month for 10 player slots. I don't know if I should start this server for the site since the site is going a little slow...

Equin0x

VIP User
V I P
Sep 10, 2010
East Coast
We should make like a replica of a game or something. I play on this Pokemon Server that has a complete replica of the Kanto region and are working on Johto, its a lot of fun too.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I really want my own Minecraft server. $2 a month for 8 player slots (256 mb ram) isn't so bad. I could actually pay it now.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu