Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

My Latest Gadget

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Gaming-Virus

Skinny Ass Pants, Fresh Pair of Vans, Got a mean a
Administrator
Dec 12, 2010
USA
Today I went to CVS of all places and picked up my latest gadget for about 100 bucks. Woah CVS, yeah I got it from CVS and it was quite a steal.

Craig CMP 738a Touch Screen Tablet

Code:
-7 Inch Digital Touch Screen (800 x 480, 16:9)
-Processor 700Mhz
-Android 2.1
-4GB built in flash memory
-Built in 256 DDR II Ram
-Built in wifi b/g
-Mini hdmi out 
-Usb host
-Mini usb
-Rechargeable battery 6hrs
-Built in speaker and mic
-Micro sd card slot up to 30 GB
-3g ready (Just stick in a 3g usb dongle)
-3.5mm headphone jack
-App market (NOT THE NORMAL ANDROID MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!)
I am already running a custom rom on it, I have to official Android Market running, removed built in apps, removed the default homescreen. I am working on finding an overclocking solution as it currently cant be overclocked with set cpu.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
swag dude!

i smell a little over clocking in its future. btw, love the second to last pic ;)

lwalker

Mar 10, 2011
craigs cmp738a android tablet trying to root

hello, i just got one of those from cvs, and i been trying my best to root it. i downloaded the firmware, and changed the name to update.img, and i have the rkandroidbatch thing as well. everytime i plug the tablet to my laptop using win7, it only shows rockchip, with a drop down for dcim and thumbnails. something like that. i dont see the root directory or anything likle internal memory. i also have the host unchecked as well. and still nothing. im sure im over looking something. i want to enjoy the item i have but im frustrated now.:freak: please help. email me directly ga294eny@yahoo.com. thanks

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
hello, i just got one of those from cvs, and i been trying my best to root it. i downloaded the firmware, and changed the name to update.img, and i have the rkandroidbatch thing as well. everytime i plug the tablet to my laptop using win7, it only shows rockchip, with a drop down for dcim and thumbnails. something like that. i dont see the root directory or anything likle internal memory. i also have the host unchecked as well. and still nothing. im sure im over looking something. i want to enjoy the item i have but im frustrated now.:freak: please help. email me directly ga294eny@yahoo.com. thanks
This isn't the help section. Post your problem there.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu