Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Need some good games

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Ever since I've gotten Xfire I've been into PC gaming now. Anyone recommend some good PC games that use 512 MB RAM or less and at least 1 ghz of CPU that's good? I only have GTA San Andreas and Vice City. :hmm:

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
if you like first person shooters, id recommend Combat Arms, its a really good game, dosent need that powerfull of a computer, and its free! :)

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
if you like first person shooters, id recommend Combat Arms, its a really good game, dosent need that powerfull of a computer, and its free! :)
That game really sucks but it's free, and with that said you could also play AVA, Crossfire (i kinda liked that one) S4 league, League of legends.

Or check my steam game list (either buy them or pirate them but alot of them will run just fine on your setup. Plus if you click on them it will show you to the store page which list the specs you should have.

Steam Community :: 1UP :: Games

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
crossfire is the gayest game i have ever played. its worse then psp quality. combat arms is pretty much the same thing but better quality. the one thing that is anoying is the amount of hackers is the lower servers, but im a higher rank so i dont have to worry about them as much

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
crossfire is the gayest game i have ever played. its worse then psp quality. combat arms is pretty much the same thing but better quality. the one thing that is anoying is the amount of hackers is the lower servers, but im a higher rank so i dont have to worry about them as much
They are all chanky CSS clones, they really aren't different from each other

Jellyforme

Oct 11, 2010
Halo: Combat Evolved. I was able to run it on my old laptop without any lag. The online was very fun and the story was good. :awe:

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu