Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

New host

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
We have switched to a new host :cheer:! Now proudly hosted by hostmafia.net. Very sorry for the long downtime but we were experiencing database issues. Our database was too big and would not upload. But I got it working :D.

Anyway, glad to be back. Remember to post any downtime or database issues here!

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Wb btw how much you paying!?!?

Btw can you tell me the name of this skin?
It's a free host again. When I have enough money (atm I have $5 not enough to pay for a month's bill for the reoccurring years).

And the skin was custom made by me and Double.

Alpha

Mar 4, 2011
Oh I can host you I am paying for host and It won't be no money fee just life.
So you think you can make me this skin!? for vbulletin 4?

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Oh I can host you I am paying for host and It won't be no money fee just life.
So you think you can make me this skin!? for vbulletin 4?
No, I can stick with this host.
And no, sorry, I can't make you a skin. Double was the one that did the coding and I did most of the images.

Alpha

Mar 4, 2011
The site goes down everyday (lol sorta.)

well you should start over the site and who cares will sign back up to keep you alive no dead.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
The site goes down everyday (lol sorta.)

well you should start over the site and who cares will sign back up to keep you alive no dead.
It's always up. No downtime so far. No I'm not starting over the site cause there will be nothing and it'll be worse since the activity has gone down.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu