Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

New mods!

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
The new moderators have been finally chosen!

Cr4zy_dude_hax as Super Moderator
1UP as Moderator of PC forum

Congrats guys! Your ranks will be updated soon.

-LeetGamer-

Coder
Coder
Oct 17, 2010
lol pimpin, I'm shocked that you let 1UP be a moderator due to what you and him go through on OHG.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
lol pimpin, I'm shocked that you let 1UP be a moderator due to what you and him go through on OHG.
I don't have a problem with him. As him being moderator, I won't regret giving him the job. I only have a problem with him at OHG.

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
I really don't want to be a dick, but I never applied for this nor do I really even come here. To be honest I kinda forgot about this place till I woke up and read an Im and even then I to look at my logs to see what he was talking about.

I'm ok with it, but a little more of a heads up would have been nice

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
I kind of have problems with 1UP at OHG, but I hope were cool here at Hackers Alliance.

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
I kind of have problems with 1UP at OHG, but I hope were cool here at Hackers Alliance.
I was perfectly fine with you till you went ballistic here after I said even if you pre order a game you still get the physical copy

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
Well I was just saying I pre-ordered Black Ops before I got the physical disk not from the pre-order. So I have 2 disks.

Cant believe you still remember that.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
No you'll just be an ignorant fuck for no reason
1up, this is your warning. Incase you haven't noticed, we are not the same as sites like OHG. we don't have flame wars, and we don't intend on it.

me and pimpin picked you for mod because we thought you would be a great addition to the staff because of how much you where contributing to the PC section. dont make us regret making you a mod.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu