Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

New webmaster

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Lol no you're not. I am and will always will be until I retire. You can, though, be one of the top banned users.

I don't know how you changed your usergroup to Webmaster after you registered, but I hope you can change it to Registered Users when you're banned.

I'm just gonna move the thread to Spam for the lulz.

Last edited:

Alpha

Mar 4, 2011
i told you pmip you dont trust me i said there was more exploits for vb3 not vb4 thats why so you should update to vb4.1.1 or higer!4.1.2 your theme you can put it back just reinstall it not hard you know!

Last edited:

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
i told you pmip you dont trust me i said there was more exploits for vb3 not vb4 thats why so you should update to vb4.1.1 or higer!4.1.2 your theme you can put it back just reinstall it not hard you know!
I'm not upgrading to vB 4. vB 4 looks bad and there's more exploits than vB 3.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
reasons why i will not goto vb4

1) the vb4 backend sucks, it just retarded
2) this is not some installed theme, this is a custom theme by me, and vb4 handles themes completely different, hence it would have to be remade from scratch
3) All the mods i made will stop working becasue of retarded vb4 backend differences
4) no inferno shoutbox
3) vb4 has just as many vernabilies
5) theres no reason too

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu