Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Post your computers Specs

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
dam is that your custom built one? i want to buy an alienware because its easier for me to choose all the parts buy i hear it comes more expensive, but you can pay it monthly.
It's not worth getting, it's really not that hard to build one, the hardest part is deciding what you want to buy, then after that it's really all about putting stuff that fits in the right spot

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
Lol i saw 120 and i though holy crapp, then i noticed you have it in F lol

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I had the same monitor that's on the right. I also had a dell and connected them together to have 3 screens. Two broke completely and the emachines that remains is cracked.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu