Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

[prototype] Infernochat feed, windows app

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
oh, duh i guess i could have just looked at the nice little thing that pimpin added to the userbar that shows the OS that they are on :p

did it work nicely? ive only tried it on win 7 so far

Jellyforme

Oct 11, 2010
Pimpin can see what OS we are on?! I just tried the app in virtual machine because I'm on Ubuntu. It's cool. :D

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
Pimpin can see what OS we are on?!
if you look at the left of the post where all the user info is, at the bottom there are little icons showing what os and browser you are using. see like yours shows the penguin for Linux and the safari symbol (although more likely its for google chrome)

just tried the app in virtual machine because I'm on Ubuntu. It's cool.
thanks for trying it :D glad you liked it. eventually it is going to be redone in java (right now i did it with AutoHotKey) so it will work on any OS and it will include talking functions

Jellyforme

Oct 11, 2010
Good luck! If you add to this to work for other chatboxes, this will become very popular. By the way, thanks for telling me where the OS thing was. :p

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I actually really love this little app. Once it releases for java you can add a box for posting and stuff :D.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
Good luck! If you add to this to work for other chatboxes, this will become very popular.

By the way, thanks for telling me where the OS thing was.
lol no problem :p did i guess correctly that you are on chrome?

actually really love this little app. Once it releases for java you can add a box for posting and stuff .
thanks pimpin :D

i plan on adding a box that will let you post like you said

this is going to be a fun challenge since im taking a java class right now :)

Last edited:

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
I'm taking a computing class in high school(AKA busy work).
lol yea, most "computer" classes dont have anything to do with the actual computer lol, but like word and exel and stuff
And yes, you're right, I'm on Chrome
thought so :) both chrome and safari use the same rendering engine, so they use the same User-agent

Jellyforme

Oct 11, 2010
You lost me at "both chrome and safari" :p
I may be using Safari depending on what laptop I get for christmas, hopefully one that can run the things I use.

cr4zy_dude_h4x

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 19, 2010
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THIS THING! it works at my school even tho the site is blocked!!! woot woot! yay, cant wait till you can submiot messages too

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu