Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

PS2 Independance Hack

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
9:57 Haldrie's Mods and Hacks: PS2 Independence Exploit (Part 1)

In this video I take the time to introduce the first softmod for the PlayStation 2 known as the Independence Exploit which allows you to run ...
by Haldrie | 1 year ago | 8,131 views

7:16 Haldrie's Mods and Hacks: PS2 Independence Exploit (Part 3)

The final piece of the puzzle, copying the modified save file back to the memory card and running the exploit.
by Haldrie | 1 year ago | 2,848 views

7:33 Haldrie's Mods and Hacks: PS2 Independence Exploit (Part 2)

Part 2 of this tutorial is dedicated to the steps you need to take create the custom

Too lazy to post it more detailed so here you go. You need a Phat PS2 to do this.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Wow so you got hacked ps2 just like PSP or what ? :D
Actually it is kinda like that. You can play ISOs, but you have to burn them on a disc, and have to do a hard trick to play them. It's called "Cogswap". Look it up ;).

cr4zy_dude_h4x

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 19, 2010
cog whating lol. interesting post. i whatched the videos but i dont really see the point of this. can you run haacks ?:D

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
You need a cheat device in order to do this. What you really need is CodeBreaker. But yes you can. You can run it on a USB flash drive or burn it into a disc. Preferably on a flash drive.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu