Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Recent activity

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Currently Active Users: 33 (2 members and 31 guests)

Really guys? It's almost like this everyday. Up until this month, the site's been down the crapper.

Help out, guys. Bring your friends over, find people online that are into gaming or hacking. The site used to be prosperous but now it's really really down. Bring the site some more activity. I've tried hard but I get nowhere. We do have a lot of members, 470+ in fact, and only 2 members on per day? This isn't good and I'm unhappy about it.

Come on guys, I know how rough school is and work and all that but try to bring some people here to make it active how it was a couple of months ago.

I thank you all for your cooperation to reach 400+ members almost to 500! We're on a roll here. But we need these members to post and be active. :)

Warez section has been removed due to the recent spam we've gotten from random warez bots coming in places I don't know of. At one time, though, I'll put it back up so don't get your panties in a knot :p.

Last edited:

1UP

Nov 3, 2010
Currently Active Users: 33 (2 members and 31 guests)

Really guys? It's almost like this everyday. Up until this month, the site's been down the crapper.

Help out, guys. Bring your friends over, find people online that are into gaming or hacking. The site used to be prosperous but now it's really really down. Bring the site some more activity. I've tried hard but I get nowhere. We do have a lot of members, 470+ in fact, and only 2 members on per day? This isn't good and I'm unhappy about it.

Come on guys, I know how rough school is and work and all that but try to bring some people here to make it active how it was a couple of months ago.

I thank you all for your cooperation to reach 400+ members almost to 500! We're on a roll here. But we need these members to post and be active. :)

Warez section has been removed due to the recent spam we've gotten from random warez bots coming in places I don't know of. At one time, though, I'll put it back up so don't get your panties in a knot :p.
Eh warez don't really bring people, there are sites for that anyways.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Just to point out, this is our activity:

Visits:

it went down 33%.

Think of it as the stock markets. if we go down even lower, we can "crash".

Last edited:

iidark

Jun 23, 2011
Colorado
I'm new to this site

I will try to be on as much as i can.:awe:

Equin0x

VIP User
V I P
Sep 10, 2010
East Coast
well summer vaca just started so there might be more activity but i think the main reason is because the psp is getting less and less noticed, before around the time the psp came out everyone was all over the psp sites just look at ohg, haxcommunity, and all other sites like these, the psp section the the most posted on replied on w/e anything, so i think when the ps vita releases the psp sites activity will bloom like before.

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
well summer vaca just started so there might be more activity but i think the main reason is because the psp is getting less and less noticed, before around the time the psp came out everyone was all over the psp sites just look at ohg, haxcommunity, and all other sites like these, the psp section the the most posted on replied on w/e anything, so i think when the ps vita releases the psp sites activity will bloom like before.
I'm trying to push the site into something else rather than the PSP.

Equin0x

VIP User
V I P
Sep 10, 2010
East Coast
I'm trying to push the site into something else rather than the PSP.
like what? with a name like hackers-alliance the main topics should be about hacking, like lets say game hacks, website hacks, phone hacks, windows hacks, linux hacks, idk lets just try to think of something to major on here.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu