Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Socom 2 Menu Maker 1.5

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

1UP

Nov 3, 2010

Socom 2 Menu Maker 1.5

1.I dropped the Code Majic Manager from the program, because it is no longer needed.
I coded in one so it's only 1 exe.

2.Users are allowed to change the settings of how the program looks. Such as text color and window color. These settings will save so the next time you open it they will load.

3.You can also open your code list straight to the code manager. And it will save, meaning after you close the program, when you go to run it again, it will remember the last code list you openened and load that the second you click on the code manager.

4.You can also preset the code list via settings.

5.For the people who don't have a PS2 next to their PC, I have it set so you are able to ping your PS2 before hand so you can check to make sure the IP is right.
Download

Last edited:
This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu