Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

The best player in the universe

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

madison8971

Sep 22, 2011
Hello guys .

I know probably most of you are bad so I want to show you guys the best player I have ever seen.
He is insane,he is so sick that i couldn't believe when i saw it..
My mom,my grandmother and my grandfather all came to see this GOD ..
This guy is immortal . I know some ppl think he is a hacker,but he is a freakin' pro .. he is extraordinary player and I think he is godlike.
When I saw it I almost died of happiness ,I love that they are such a talented and extraordinary players . I think he is the best player in the whole world.
He is the sickest ******* I have ever seen,nobody is like him,he is owning everyone , so if you're a scrub nub you can learn to play as sick this guy.

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]kVejXuZ1Da0[/MEDIA]: Best CoD (MW3) Player In The World - YouTube[/ame]

I love this guy,he is so good..he made my day,now im getting MW3 and im start playing!I hope one day ill be good as this guy !
Please check it out,subscribe and like cuz he putted the gaming in a whole new freakin level !

THIS MAN CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND HE IS NOW ..

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu