Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

The good old days :)

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
hey eveyone. remember the good old days, back when we got hacked all the time and someone kept changing the censoring options? lol at least that dosent happen anymore, but here some screenshots i took back then to remind anyone who dosent remember, or to show all the new people :)

and then in this last one, notice the guest in the acp.

the good old days :p

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Lol I remember that day. It was like our first hack and on like the first week we were up. It was Warlock but he said he wanted to stop messing with us because he didn't get that "rush" because I didn't get pissed :p.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
lol yea. we were not even on his bad side lol, hes the one that gave us the vb license to use back then

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Er, not really. It was another friend that gave me the license on my account at vb.org, so basically we used a legit vB back then...lol but it was hijacked some time later so we became illegals :O.

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
what? where! call the border internetz police!!!
I love how online, either on game or just on some random website people act so immature, homosexual, or act like a pedophile. Im cool with it though because if there is no way to stop it I might as well get along with it.

-ImHumbled

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I love how online, either on game or just on some random website people act so immature, homosexual, or act like a pedophile. Im cool with it though because if there is no way to stop it I might as well get along with it.

-ImHumbled
Mmm...learned something today, haven't we? :awe:

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu