Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

[ULUS-10292] SWRS Lightsabers, Skins + VIP!

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Quiet_B-)

Jan 9, 2012
gaithersburg MD
i HAVE ALL OF THAT i AM A HACKER
IT IS JUST THAT THAT CODE WONT WORK

DO YOU PRESS SOMETHING OR WHAT? i REALLY WANNA KNOW IT! PLZ REPLY

Last edited by a moderator:

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Please don't double-post.

Well you turn it on like a normal code. Press X to activate it and press the Note button (♪) to turn on all codes (for NitePR). If it still doesn't work, make sure your Cheat Hz is set to 15.

Quiet_B-)

Jan 9, 2012
gaithersburg MD
Is It the jetpack allways enabled code If it is it doesnt work for me or is it inf jetpack how do they just flot in the air with there arms and legs moveing Is it a code (is It super man or levatation)

Last edited:

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
It just changes your in game name. Not your actual username. If your username is username123 and if you generate a new name like username13, it will show in-game as username13 but your real name is kept as username123. I'm not quite sure if the leaderboards will show your imposter name but I doubt it does.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu