Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

We are coming back

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
Hi guys. as you all probably know, there hasent been much activity around here lately, and any that there has been has mostly been spam bots.. well we are going to change that. Starting today we are beginning the process of reviving the site from the grave and weeding out the spam and bots. Since the psp hacking seen is pretty much dead, we are going to start moving away so much from cheat codes and start focusing more on Coding, coding for the psp, computer, and other stuff. Of course cheat codes will still be a major part of the site though.

Also, if we become active again i intend on working on the next release of icejaw

Last edited:

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
next time discuss this with me on AIM :p. But yea the site was kinda slow since March and it'd be great to revive it once again to be active. Plus I might be getting us a VPS host soon.

Last edited:

Double_0_negative

Hackers Alliance Veteran
Administrator
Sep 18, 2010
next time discuss this with me on AIM :p. But yea the site was kinda slow since March and it'd be great to revive it once again to be active. Plus I might be getting us a VPS host soon.
i told you but you where playing team fortress lol xD

Pimpin PSP

Ad-pimpin-strator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 8, 2010
Las Vegas
i told you but you where playing team fortress lol xD
lol i had xfire in game enabled we could have talked like that :p

Anyway thanks to gv for reminding me before spending money I forgot this vbulletin isn't legit :awe:. We won't be getting a VPS host any time soon, unless it's offshore :|.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu