Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

XBOX 360 HHD Transfer Cable

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

Gaming-Virus

Skinny Ass Pants, Fresh Pair of Vans, Got a mean a
Administrator
Dec 12, 2010
USA
Received in the mail a few weeks ago.

Code:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.47955

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAj661TmBaY]YouTube - DX Unboxing[/ame]

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
GOt mine about a year ago. Funny, they didnt start selling them in stores until a few months ago. I had to get mine off the microsoft store for $20

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
Im glad I paid way less than that.
Well, if you asked nicely I would have gladly have just given you mine. The only reason I used it was for MW2 modding. But now that im legit, and since I do not play CoD, there is no need for it. Probably just going to give it to one of my friends at school.

Gaming-Virus

Skinny Ass Pants, Fresh Pair of Vans, Got a mean a
Administrator
Dec 12, 2010
USA
Well, if you asked nicely I would have gladly have just given you mine. The only reason I used it was for MW2 modding. But now that im legit, and since I do not play CoD, there is no need for it. Probably just going to give it to one of my friends at school.
Oh wow, that wouldve been nice. But idk you might want to hold onto it as it may come in handy in the future.

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu