Welcome to Hackers Alliance!

Xbox 360 Programs

• Archived

The forum is archived and used for testing. It is currently read-only to visitors.
    It has been upgraded from vBulletin 3.8.x to XenForo for security purposes and future-proofing. Proprietary code and modifications (such as code database and HA bot) are broken with XenForo and will stay only with vBulletin.

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
Download any xbox 360 program here. Programs to mod your gamertag, gamerscore, games, etc...

Modio
EzGT 2.2
Xplorer 360
xPort 360
Xbox Profile Editor
XBL Bio Creator
LeFluffie
Horizon
HxD
Game Adder
Console Protector
CoD Clan Tag Editor

What each program does:

Modio: Edits/Mods save games, and rehash/resign profiles. (Most common uses)
EzGT 2.2: Mods a gamertag for CoD 4, CoD 5, and COD 6
xplorer and Xport 360: Used to browse and xbox 360 Hard Drive for files
xBox 360 Profile Editor: Used to mod gamerscore
LeFluffie: Used to add games to any xbox 360 Profile for gamerscore modding
Horizon v1/v2: Used to mod Avatar Skin/Hair color, and things I have forgotten....
HxD: A hex Editor, any will work, but I chose to upload this one. Used in editing save games, profiles, etc..
Game Adder: Adds almost every game ever released to your xbox profile
Console Protector: Nulls your Profile, and Console ID's, so you are unable to get banned. (You cannot get reported)
CoD Clan Tag Editor: Edits your CoD 4/5/6 Clan Tags to whatever you want.

Last edited:

cr4zy_dude_h4x

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 19, 2010
do you have to have cfw or anything to use these? i was thinking about showing me freind that has an xbox some of these, but i wasent sure if theres some kinda cfw for the xbox or now

ImHumbled

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 11, 2010
The xbox has something similar to CFW for the PSP, but it is instead called "JTAGGING your xbox" or "jtag" to do that jtag hack is much more complex than simply puting in a battery and modding it. You have to actually take the console apart and solder some wires. I DO NOT suggest that your friend does this. Every jtag gets banned within a few hours after it gets online, and you can unban it, but you have to pay to unban it. Also, to answer your question, all of these can be used without any hacks. These are modding programs. You do not need anything other than a USB Drive to use any of these. Tutorials may be found on youtube.com

cr4zy_dude_h4x

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 19, 2010
hrm, i dont think i want to mode my friends xbox lol. i might show him some of these programs tho

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new content.

About us

• Hackers Alliance is a small community forum about gaming and console hacking. Join our humble community to share ideas, game cheats, mods, and be part of an amazing growing community!

Quick Navigation

User Menu